- Towed in THURSDAY MORNING.
- >> We confirmed the complaint. >> The battery cable ends are streched/ loose and corroded. >> We recommend replacement of the cable ends.
- Another shop recommended Radiator Hoses, Brake Fluid Service, Rear Shocks, Coolant Flush, and Spark Plugs. >> Check these items and advise if they actually need service.
- Replace the weak battery cable ends.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both
- >> Includes Reservoir Hoses.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- Perform the BG fuel system induction service to clean the carbon clogged throttle plate, idle control valve, intake valves and valve guides.
- TIMING CHAIN TENSIONER – Remove & Replace
- Replace the wiper blades
- >> This will be covered at NO CHARGE under the Miller's Automotive Warranty
Carlos B. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/4/2022