- >>The compressor and condenser are leaking and will need to be replaced.
- -Check charging system for proper output to battery. Load test battery. Check all wiring. Inspect belt and adjust as required. Test for current draw on electrical system and record findings. >> The alternator is failing internally and will need to be replaced. >> Also, the belt tensioner is noisy.
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove & Replace – CNG – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- CONDENSER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Front Bumper Assembly.] –
- EVAPORATOR EXPANSION VALVE – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – DX,EX,GX,LX – [Includes: Test.]
- SERPENTINE BELT TENSIONER – Remove & Replace – DX,EX,GX,LX,1.8L Eng
- -Evacuate the A/C System, recharge system with Freon and A/C oil & leak dye. Test system for leaks.
- Car Wash
Debbie C. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/2/2022