- Mount and Balance Four Tires
- -Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels.
- – Test drive vehicle. – Remove Wheels & Inspect brake components. – Check condition of fluid & brake lines. Lining remaining is: Front (10%) Rear (0%). >> All brakes are very thin. >> The front rotors and rear drums rear drums are too thin to be resurfaced. >> The rear wheel cylinders are leaking a bit.
- >> Complete Lube, Oil and Filter Service >> 22 Point Maintenance Inspection >> Check and Top off Vital Fluids >> Check and Correct Tire Pressure >> Consultation on Vehicle Condition / Concerns
- -Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Remove fluid from entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders and replace with new fluid.
- -Drain Transmission fluid. Inspect and refill.
- WHEEL CYLINDER – Remove & Replace – Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable), bleed System and replace Shoes (if necessary).]
- DRUM – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- -Remove & replace rear brake linings. -Replace brake drums. -Lube brake baking plates. -Test drive.
- -Remove & replace front brake linings. -Replace brake rotors. -Lube brake caliper slides & stops. -Test drive.
- Replace and reprogram all four tire pressure sensors
Lisa S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/21/2022