- >Replace Oil Filter and Engine Oil >Lubricate Chassis >Check and Top Off: Transmission Fluid, Coolant, Gear Oil, Wiper Fluid. >Check and Inflate Tires >Check Air Filter and Breather Filter >Perform 22 Point Visual Maintenance Inspection >Reset Maintenance / Oil Light (most vehicles)
- -4 Wheel Tire Rotation
- -Inspect hoses and clamps. Inspect cooling system for leaks. Drain radiator and refill. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Road Test.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- -Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Remove fluid from entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders and replace with new fluid.
- Mount and Balance Four tires.
- -Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels.
Joe M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/31/2022