- >> The blower motor has failed and will need to be replaced along with its resistor.
- BLOWER MOTOR ASSEMBLY and RESISTOR – Remove & Replace – w/o Instrument Panel Removal
- -Remove & replace front brake linings. -Resurface brake rotors. -Lube brake caliper slides & stops. -Test drive.
- -Remove & replace rear brake linings. -Resurface brake drums. -Lube brake baking plates. -Test drive.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- >Replace Oil Filter and Engine Oil >Lubricate Chassis >Check and Top Off: Transmission Fluid, Coolant, Gear Oil, Wiper Fluid. >Check and Inflate Tires >Check Air Filter and Breather Filter >Perform 22 Point Visual Maintenance Inspection >Reset Maintenance / Oil Light (most vehicles)
Rafael G. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/14/2022