- >> The fuel pump and sender are failing and will need to be replaced.
- FUEL PUMP – Remove & Replace – Fuel Pump – [DOES NOT include test.]
- -Remove & replace front brake linings. -Resurface or replace brake rotors. -Lube brake caliper slides & stops. -Test drive.
- -Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Remove fluid from entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders and replace with new fluid.
- -Remove and replace automatic transmission filter and gasket. -Replace transmission fluid. -Inspect for leaks. -Road test vehicle.
- Change oil and oil filter. Lubricate and Check Chassis. Check air filter and breather filter. Check and top off vital fluids. Check and Correct Tire Pressure. Perform 30 Point Courtesy Inspection.
Robert W. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/11/2023