CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-07T22:01:12+00:002007 Kia Sportage CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-07T22:01:12+00:00
- Change oil and oil filter. Lubricate and Check Chassis. Check air filter and breather filter. Check and top off vital fluids. Check and Correct Tire Pressure. Perform 30 Point Courtesy Inspection.
- >> The left rear tire is nail damaged. >> We can repair it.
- -Remove & replace front brake linings. -Resurface brake rotors. -Lube brake caliper slides & stops. -Test drive.
- -Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Remove fluid from entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders and replace with new fluid.
- -Remove metal debris from tire and plug with a Volcanized Rubber Injected Plug.
Mary Kathleen S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/6/2022