- Ford Focus LOANER
- >Replace Oil Filter and Engine Oil >Lubricate Chassis >Check and Top Off: Transmission Fluid, Coolant, Gear Oil, Wiper Fluid. >Check and Inflate Tires >Check Air Filter and Breather Filter >Perform 22 Point Visual Maintenance Inspection >Reset Maintenance / Oil Light (most vehicles) Recommend engine air filter, cabin air filter wiper blades and throttle body / fuel injector service. >>Front tires need to be replaced ASAP<<
- – Test drive vehicle. – Remove Wheels & Inspect brake components. – Check condition of fluid & brake lines. Lining remaining is: Front (15%) Rear (5%). Recommend front and rear brake service and brake fluid replacement
- -Remove & replace front brake linings. -Resurface brake rotors. -Lube brake caliper slides & stops. -Test drive.
- -Remove & replace rear brake linings. -Resurface brake rotors. -Lube brake caliper slides & stops. -Test drive.
- -Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Remove fluid from entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders and replace with new fluid.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Perform the BG fuel system induction service to clean the carbon clogged throttle plate, idle control valve, intake valves and valve guides.
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – Gas – [Includes: Test.]
Tyler H. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/16/2022